me and luke

me and luke

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A couple designs to start with...

Here are a couple examples of appliqued baby "onesies" my sister and I made while she and my nephew Jay were in town.
Until I can order wholesale, (which will hopefully be soon) I am using the Carters "Just One" brand from Target. I have washed them multiple times and they feel great and are a thicker cotton than some I've seen. I am charging $15.00 for these. They come in Long and Short sleeve. Also, I can do T-shirts for older kids (dont know the prices on these yet because I haven't really researched the different brands) but I would assume it would be close to the same price.
I will try to take pictures of the different fabrics and applique designs I currently have, and will obviously be getting new ones in on a regular basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment