me and luke

me and luke

Friday, April 29, 2011

Travels

Sorry for being so tardy in posting anything! I was in Dallas visiting my family over Easter (had so much fun!). Baby Jay continues to grow both physically and in his personality.... Very funny/happy baby; so in LOVE with him! My mom and I were able to visit the Dallas Market and we found some adorable lines of baby onesies, lovie blankets, diaper covers and fun bags! Hopefully I will be able to start ordering some of this stuff before the summer is over after I get some paperwork together for my BUSINESS!





I also have purchased several new designs that I will try to get embroidered soon! Here is my list....
Airplane, Anchor, Baseball with bat, 3 letter circle monogram, football, frog, princess crown, christmas wreath, alligator, auburn, bird, cupcake, elina the elephant, layered flower, sheriff badge, teapot, texas longhorn, tie, umbrella (girl and boy version) wagon, fleur de lis, baby carriage. I also have several alphabet fonts and numbers.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment